British Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
PLEASE NOTE: BAAF’s board of trustees announced the charity’s closure on the 31st July 2015
CoramBAAF will continue to operate as an independent membership organisation for agencies and individuals in the UK, and the following functions will continue to be provided by CoramBAAF: research, policy and development; membership administration; professional advice and professional development; publications; the National Adoption Register for England, the Independent Review Mechanism (England); National Adoption Week, and the Adoption Activity Days.
The following services will continue:
- National Adoption Register is being managed independently by First4Adoption independent of any voluntary adoption agency;
- Independent Review Mechanism is being run as a separate entity by independent legal centre CCLC;
- Membership enquiries please contact email@example.com;
- For Publications go to The Bookshop or call 020 7421 2604;
- For more information on Activity Days contact Teri Muir 07956 982271.
If you are currently fundraising for BAAF, please contact Margaret McCulloch, Coram Group Head of Fundraising, firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7520 0338
If you have a press enquiry, please contact Kate Harrison email@example.com (Tel: 020 7131 4228) or Simon Seddon firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel: 020 7131 8428) from our press office. For journalists requiring urgent comment out of office hours please call 07801 968377.
For a full list of contacts during this transfer period please download Transferral of BAAF services - who to contact.